This year our club will be sending teams up to the gold coast to represent us at National clubs for the first time!
Our club will be sending a team of Level 3-10 MAG gymnasts and Level 5-10 WAG gymnasts to the National Clubs Championships in September to compete against all of gymnastic clubs in Australia. This is a very exciting time not only for our club but also for our gymnasts heading up as for most it will be their first time competing at a National Clubs event.
With all this comes a cost, so our team and squad families have come together and organised a few fundraising ideas to help our gymnasts make it up to the gold coast.
Here are a few of our fundraising activities we will be running in the lead up to our Time to Shine competition, where winners will be announced on the 23rd of June 2018.
- A 100 board with the prize of a free term of gymnastics (FitNastics programs only!) and an NNAOG merchandise pack.
- Each square is $10 each- once paid you can choose what square and write down your full name and number.
- You may pay for more then one square.
- Winner is announced on the 23rd of June at our Time to Shine competition. Please keep in mind if your child is not participating in our Time to Shine competition, does not mean you are out of the draw (we will contact you if you’re the winner!).
- Raffle draws with prizes including:
- Assorted hampers
- 5 x drum lessons (value at $185)
- Cat and Dog hampers from Mona Vale Vet Hospital (valued at $100 each)
- One year subscription for a water service (free cooler + 2x15L bottles per month valued at $300) from Rain Again.
- $100 Westfield gift vouchers
We would really appreciate as much support as possible as we want all our gymnasts to enjoy this experience every step of the way.